Laduguer-FistoLaduguer-Fisto

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5

Good stuff

I really liked this episode, the only thing was the video was kind of pixelated.

Link vs Samus Link vs Samus

Too far zoomed out.

I think telling people who don't like sprites not to vote is pretty dumb, in fact it made my want to vote 0, I didn't but I'm guessing other people did. I would advise you don't put stuff like that that in your little bio section, it's most likely hurting your score more than it is helping.

Anyways, it was zoomed way out and you couldn't really see anything, I'm not a big fan of sprites in the first place but I can live with them.

I didn't find it funny, like at all. I don't know how I can tell you to improve that other than... sprites arn't funny. This isn't me bashing sprites but in my opinion it's a lot harder to make a sprite movie funny. Also, the fact that it was like... a Zelda fan fiction kinda thing probably played into it.

The animation was okay so I gave you a 2/5 which in hindsight was too generous. Good luck with the next one.

Deano-The-J responds:

Thanx for your generosity, and I'll take the sprite thing off my bio, promise.

The Nothing Flash The Nothing Flash

Pretty good, sound quality needs improvement.

Graphics: 6 Some of the graphics were really good like right at the start and a few other scenes but you could see at some parts you kind of got lazy with the drawing and animation.
Style: 6 At first I didn't think I'd like the flash just based on the name and the fact that must "nothing flashs" are really lame but this was pretty cool.
Sound: 4 Probably the most noticable problem was the sound quality, maybe you need a new mic or just need to redo the lines more till they're better but it could use some sprucing up.
Violence: 5 There was clearly SOME violence in there, suicide joke and the guy holding the gun to the fat chick's head.
Interactivity: 6 There were the basics in terms of buttons and you really didn't need any more but I always like lots of extra stuff like next scene buttons or scene selection, quality options, lots of stuff. It's good to add some of those sometimes even if you don't need them.
Humor: 6 For the most part it was pretty funny. Although I noticed the jokes kind of got worse as it went on.
Overall pretty good, keep it up.

FrozenSheep responds:

yeah, the last scene wasent that funny..

-Apple- -Apple-

Repetative but good.

Well? Did the apple ever make it to the forest?
Good animation though, congrats.

Pixl responds:

He didn't make it, the evil banana killed him :(

Gregg and Halo-BloodGulch Gregg and Halo-BloodGulch

Redraw Gregg

I think you need to redraw Gregg, the animation was pretty good but he was pretty "brush tool".
The ending was cool too but I wasn't sure what was going on for most of the flash. Keep at it though.
Best new flash I've seen so far today lol.

Mario In Windows Mario In Windows

Why sprites?

It was actually okay until that hammer thing.
Wtf was that about? The mario animation got worse after that too.

Bat on the loose Bat on the loose

STFU AK56

As for the guy before me...

Flash by AngryKraut56:
- none -

All the flash I've seen from you is amazing. You're definitly one of the best animators I've ever seen and one of my personal favorites. Thanks for making all these and please make more.

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

Front Page Material

I saw the original one, so cool to see it in flash form.
LoL, you should absolutely do one about Kit Fisto.
Maybe based on The Cestus Deception book?

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

Great animation.

Honestly, I don't really like megaman lol.
But that was really good.
Some of the animation techniques you used were really amazing.
Two thumbs up.

Mayfield Cigarettes Mayfield Cigarettes

Favorited

Sweet flash.
Good animation, good idea and overall funny.
I added you to favorite authors.